Bennett Pierce Prevention Research Center
- Emerging Adulthood
- Family Science & Intervention
- School-based Prevention
- Translation, Dissemination & Implementation
- Administrative Services
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Elizabeth Letourneau, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director, Moore Center for the Prevention of Sexual Abuse, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
"Child Abuse: A Preventable Public Health Problem"
22 Biobehavioral Health Building/Ruth Pike Auditorium
MediaSite on Day of Seminar: http://tinyurl.com/nmbafss
- Babies Benefit from Parenting Classes Even Before Birth
- If You Want Your Children to Suceed, Teach Them to Share in Kindergarten
- Dr. Hiro Yoshikawa to be 2015 Bennett Lecturer in Prevention Science
- New Article Examines Successful Evidence-Based Practice Implementation in Three Models for Change States