Seminars are broadcast live via Zoom at https://psu.zoom.us/j/99586918125.
Tue Jan 31
PRC Seminar: "Food Security for Underrepresented Maternal and Child Health Populations"
Meg Bruening, Ph.D., Professor of Nutritional Sciences, Penn State
- Tuesday January 31, 2023 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- 312 Biobehavioral Health Building & via Zoom
Tue Feb 14
PRC Seminar: Research by Prevention and Methodology Training (PAMT) Program Fellows
- Tuesday February 14, 2023 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- 312 Biobehavioral Health Building and via Zoom
Tue Feb 28
Prevention Science Seminar with Shannon Wanless, Ph.D.
Shannon Wanless, Ph.D., Director of the Office of Child Development at the University of Pittsburgh
- Tuesday February 28, 2023 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Location TBD
Tue Mar 28
Prevention Science Seminar with Robert Nix, Ph.D.
Robert Nix, Ph.D., Audrey Rothermel-Bascom Professor in the School of Human Ecology, University of Wisconsin
- Tuesday March 28, 2023 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Via Zoom Webinar
Tue Apr 25
PRC Seminar: Topics in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Prevention Science and Practice
Presented by recipients of the PRC's Career Diversity Research Award
- Tuesday April 25, 2023 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- 312 Biobehavioral Building and via Zoom