Visit our Standing Event Series Pages
Thu Oct 08
Prevention Summit: "Advancing Substance Use Prevention in High-Intensity Drug-Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Communities: Standards, Strategies, and Support"
James Carroll, Director of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP); Dr. Jerome Adams, United States Surgeon General; Dr. Nora Volkow, Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Thursday October 8, 2020 from 8:30 am–5:00 pm
- Virtual Event
Tue Oct 13
PRC Seminar: "The Art and Science of Human Flourishing: Conceptualizations and Research Example with College Students"
Robert Roeser, Ph.D., Bennett Pierce Professor of Compassion and Caring; Professor, Human Development and Family Studies, Penn State
- Tuesday October 13, 2020 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Virtual (via Zoom): https://psu.zoom.us/j/344754344
Oct 21 -to- 22
ICDS Virtual Symposium 2020: "The Data Deluge: Opportunities and Challenges"
- Wednesday October 21, 2020 - Thursday October 22, 2020
Oct 26 -to- 27
28th Annual National Symposium on Family Issues: "Causes and Consequences of Parent-Child Separations: Pathways to Resilience"
Hosted by Penn State's Population Research Institute
- Monday October 26, 2020 - Tuesday October 27, 2020
Thu Oct 29
2020 Bennett Lecture in Prevention Science: "Addressing Bullying and School Violence and Promoting School Connectedness"
Dorothy Espelage, Ph.D., William C. Friday Distinguished Professor of Education, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Thursday October 29, 2020 from 3:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Webinar (via Zoom): http://bit.ly/Bennett-Lecture-2020
Tue Nov 17
Symposium on PRC Research Projects Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic (Part 1)
- Tuesday November 17, 2020 from 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Zoom URL: https://psu.zoom.us/j/344754344
Mon May 03
Consortium to Combat Substance Abuse 2nd Annual Conference
- Monday May 3, 2021 from 8:00 am–3:00 pm
- Hetzel Union Building (HUB) University Park campus, State College, PA